North of Vietnam in 4 Day
Itinerary: Explore the limestone karsts and rice paddies of ‘Halong bay on Land’ before boarding a boat to cruise the real Halong Bay.
Day 1: Pick-up Half day city tour
Day 2: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc
Day 3: Halong bay day tour
Day 4: Departure
- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can customize this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Day 1: Pick up at the airport - Half day city tour (L)
A tour guide and a car will pick you up at the airport to your hotel. Put your luggage at the hotel then Start your day exploring the Ho Chi Minh Complex situated in Ba Dinh square and visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, majestically made of marble and granite in honor of the founder of unified Vietnam where his preserved body lies memorialized. Continue your tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh's residence, a traditional wooden tiled house on stilts surrounded by nature. This is the place where president Ho Chi Minh lived and worked from 1958 to 1969 and it illustrates the simplicity and modesty of Ho Chi Minh's life. You will then visit the One-Pillar pagoda, an ancient relic built in 1049 under the Ly Dynasty before heading to the Temple of Literature built in 1070, which is dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. It is also Vietnam's first university and the courtyard features numerous stone tablets, each mounted on the back of a tortoise, with the names of graduates over the centuries. Enjoy Vietnam traditional food "Pho" - beef noodle in a local restaurant for lunch The tour will be end at 13.00, tour guide will take you back to hotel and let you check in. End of 1st day.
Day 2: Hanoi - Hoa Lu Tam Coc (B, L)
Following a hotel pick-up from hotel at around 08:00, relax in air-conditioned comfort on the 2.5-hour journey southeast. Upon arrival, see the 2 main temples of the former royal city, including the main temple to Emperor Dinh and the temple to Emperor Le in the foothills of the Den Mountain. Explore the historic sites of the Outer Citadel, separated from the Inner Citadel by the limestone mountains.
Continue to Tam Coc for lunch at around at 12:30. After sampling some delicious Vietnamese cuisine, cruise the Hoang Long River by traditional sampan. Pass the curious karst mountains carpeted in lush vegetation, and paddle into hidden caves to see geological formations. Next, cycle along quiet roads through small villages and rice fields to see the rocky outcrops of Tam Coc - Bich Dong. The gentle bike ride lasts for about 45 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 3 miles (5 kilometers). After a little time to relax at a local restaurant, you will be driven back to Hanoi.
Arrive your hotel at 07 PM.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong ( B,L)
At 08:00 AM, tour guide pick you up at your hotel, the bus ride through the Red River delta is a great opportunity to see what daily life is like for Vietnamese farmers Arrive in Halong City tourist wharf around 12pm. Here you'll board a traditional wooden junk and head into the bay.
Enjoying Vietnamese set menu lunch as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by popular islets such as Stone Dogs Island, Duck Island, Finger Island, Incense Burner Island, Dinh Huong Islet and Fighting Cocks Island, the symbol of Halong Bay. You will then head on to Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto) and Dau Go (Hidden Wooden Stake Cave), two magnificent and otherworldly caves.
Enjoy 45-minutes of Kayaking or Bamboo boat around the islands and water tunnels and bask in the charm of this natural paradise. Around 4:30pm you will be brought back to the Halong tourist wharf, where your vehicle is waiting to take you back to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 8pm.
Day 4: Sending you off to the airport.
Inclusions & Options
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Domestic Flights within Vietnam
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Your International Flights to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one