The Charm of Vietnam: Silk Queen hotel & Apricot Premium Cruise
Itinerary: Staying in Silk Queen Hotel - prior to cruising. Relaxing on 4 star Apritcot Cruise while experiencing the most luxurious and professional services on board.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi - Titov Island - Surprising Cave
Day 3: Bai Tu Long bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Hanoi
- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Welcome you to Hanoi, the heart of Vietnam which is considered as a blend between the traditional and the modern beauties.
On your departure day, our driver will be ready at International Noi Bai Airport, holding a name board with your name on it, welcoming and then transferring you to Silk Queen Hotel to do check-in.
You will have the rest of your day to explore Hanoi and relax at the hotel before cruising.
DAY 2: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY – LUNCH - TITOP ISLAND – SURPRISING CAVE – SUNSET PARTY – DINNER – FISHING
7.45 - 8.30: Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta. -
12.00 – 12.30 Arriving Tuan Chau Marina .Welcome aboard the cruise . Meet the captain , crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard. - Check into your cabin . Time to refresh and unwind. - Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay Afternoon Activities:
- Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Back to the APRICOT Cruise, We will take you to visit the Titop Island – swimming
- Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay in the Summer time.
- Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
- After that, come back to the boat, enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck (free wine & fresh fruits). Evening Relaxing: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around. Overnight on board: Clean air – conditioned rooms with private washroom.
DAY 3 : TAI CHI – BREAKFAST – KAYAKING – COOKING DEMONSTRATION – LUNCH – HANOI
6.30 – 6.45: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
7.00: Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone. - DO KAYAKING in 30-45 minutes. -
9.30: We board the cruise again .Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in luggage store. Continue your cruise pass through the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more…
- Join in the Cooking Class , teaching you how to make our specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served . 11.30 – 12.00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
- Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00
Inclusions & Options
- 1 Night at Silk Queen Hotel Hanoi; 1 night on Apricot Premium Cruise
- Hanoi Airport pick up by a private car with A/C
- Private round trip transfer Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi by 16 seated private car
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Welcome drink, cold hankerchief, fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai Chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned above
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one