Southern Vietnam Golf Package
Itinerary: Memorable time to play golf on the most attraction golf courses in the South of Vietnam include Vietnam Golf and Country Club, The Paradise Marina Club and Ocean Dunes Resort Golf Course.
Day 1: Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Vietnam Golf and Country Club
Day 3: The Paradise Marina Club in Vung Tau
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City - Phan Thiet
Day 5: Phan Thiet
Day 6: Phan Thiet - Ho Chi Minh City - Departure
- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can customize this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN HO CHI MINH CITY
Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City our guide will warmly welcome you at the Airport and then transfer to the hotel for check in procedure. Today you will have free time to enjoy the city by yourself. In the evening you will enjoy the welcome dinner with traditional local food. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 2: VIETNAM GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB
After breakfast you will transfer to Thu Duc for one 18-hole round of golf on the Vietnam Golf and Country Club which is a smart choice for both serious and recreational golfers. Then you will back to Ho Chi Minh City for a short tour visit the former Presidential Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Saigon Post Office. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 3: THE PARADISE MARINA CLUB IN VUNG TAU
Today you will drive to Vung Tau to play a round at The Paradise Marina Club, an international standard course with 27 golf holes. This is the 1st beachside course in Vietnam which gives players of all stages a real challenge. The club is open to everyone, except Saturdays and Sundays for members only. Finally you will return to Ho Chi Minh City for overnight.
DAY 4: HO CHI MINH CITY - PHAN THIET
This morning you will transfer to the coastal resort of Phan Thiet. In the afternoon you will have chance to play a round of golf with 18 holes on the Ocean Dunes Resort Golf Course which was designed by Masters and British Open champion Nick Faldo. It is well known as one of top five golf courses in Vietnam and top-10 resort courses in Asia with fascinating ocean view and fresh air. Overnight in Phan Thiet.
DAY 5: PHAN THIET
Spend all today at leisure. You could enjoy the facilities and the comfort of the hotel or play golf in the Ocean Dunes Resort Golf Course. Stay overnight in Phan Thiet.
DAY 6: PHAN THIET - HO CHI MINH CITY - DEPARTURE
Free at your leisure before drive back to Airport in Ho Chi Minh City to take your departure flight. End of tour services.
Inclusions & Options
5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, dinner
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- French or English Speaking Guide.
- All In-tour flights as per itinerary.
- Boat trip & cruise as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: breakfast ; L: lunch ; D: dinner)
- Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above.
- In the case the guest would like to do any amendment before tour departure date, please kindly contact us in advance by the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any fees relating to guests’ amendment/modification must be paid by the guest.
- Within 2 days prior to departure date, NO modification/amendment could be accepted.
Event that the payment is completed and the tour is done; however, the guest can not do the tour as planned. The cancellation fees are applied as follow (based on the cancellation date and the departure date):
- Prior to the departure date more than 20 days: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- Prior to the departure date 15-20 days: 30% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 7-15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 4-7 days: 75% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 3 days: 100% tour price.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one