Ha Giang: The Magical Mountains of Northern Vietnam
Itinerary: It is the great choice for you to explore the spectacular view of the mountainous of Northern Vietnam. It's time for you to enjoy pristine nature and gain insight into the daily life as well as special culture and custom of minorities group in this region especially Tay ethnic people.
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuyen Quang - Ha Giang
Day 2: Nam Hong - Giang Ha - Giang Thuong - Phin Ho
Day 3: Phin Ho - Hoang Su Phi
Day 4: Hoang Su Phi - Hanoi
- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can customize this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
DAY 1: HANOI - TUYEN QUANG - HA GIANG
From Hanoi you will be transferred to Ha Giang for discovery the changing of scenic from the flatland of Red River Delta uphill to the mountainous north of Hanoi. Stop en route in Tuyen Quang to enjoy lunch and then continue to Hoang Su Phi. It's time for you to enjoy a spectacular view of lush valleys, village hamlets and distant mountains. Have dinner and stay overnight at a lodge in Ha Giang.
DAY 2: NAM HONG - GIANG HA - GIANG THUONG - PHIN HO
Start your trekking tour today on 16km to Phin Ho hill tribe village which is well known as the home to special herbal teas. Stop en route for lunch in Giang Ha hill tribe village and exploration the special culture and customs of ethnic people here. Continue trekking to Phin Ho through lush valleys, passing remote villages and hill tribes. Spend time to enjoy dinner before an overnight stay in Phin Ho Village.
DAY 3: PHIN HO - HOANG SU PHI
Today you will leave Phin Ho village and back to Hoang Su Phi. You will trek on the path through hill tribe villages of Black Tay ethnic people. Time to enjoy lunch and freshen up before a leisure afternoon in Hoang Su Phi. Stay overnight in the lodge.
DAY 4: HOANG SU PHI - HANOI
After breakfast and check out the lodge you will transfer by car back to Hanoi. Stop en route for lunch at a local restaurant and arrival at Hanoi in late afternoon. End of tour services.
Inclusions & Options
3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance
- In the case the guest would like to do any amendment before tour departure date, please kindly contact us in advance by the email email@example.com. Any fees relating to guests’ amendment/modification must be paid by the guest.
- Within 2 days prior to departure date, NO modification/amendment could be accepted.
Event that the payment is completed and the tour is done; however, the guest can not do the tour as planned. The cancellation fees are applied as follow (based on the cancellation date and the departure date):
- Prior to the departure date more than 20 days: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- Prior to the departure date 15-20 days: 30% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 7-15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 4-7 days: 75% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 3 days: 100% tour price.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one