Explore Northeast Vietnam Tour
Itinerary: Discovering the treasure of Northeastern Vietnam with a visit to Lang Son and Cao Bang province. Visiting the stunning landscape Ban Gioc Waterfall, have spectacular views of lush valleys, village hamlets and distant mountains.
Day 1: Hanoi - Lang Son - Cao Bang
Day 2: Cao Bang - Ban Gioc Waterfall
Day 3: Cao Bang - Pac Po Cave - Hanoi
- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can customize this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
DAY 1: HANOI - LANG SON - CAO BANG
In the morning, you will leave Hanoi capital and spend about three hours drive to Lang Son city to see the bustling morning market, the strong point of this city's tourism. Then continue along spectacular mountain roads to Cao Bang to explore the pristine nature and revolution land. Belong the way you can enjoy a spectacular views of lush valleys, village hamlets and distant mountains. Upon reaching Cao Bang, you will spend time to take a short walking tour to see the colorful hill tribe inhabitants, a small town on the Chinese border. Have an overnight stay in Cao Bang.
DAY 2: CAO BANG - BAN GIOC WATER-FALL
Today is time for you to explore the unspoiled nature that surrounds Cao Bang. Drive along Chinese border you will visit Ban Gioc Waterfall. Located on Quay Son River flows, with 70m high, this is one of the country's largest waterfalls situated in stunning scenery, overlooking the border. Here you can relax, sightseeing this charming landscape or take a swim in the emerald waters. Then back to Cao Bang at late afternoon to discover more about this tribe town before an overnight stay.
DAY 3: CAO BANG - PAC PO CAVE - HANOI
In the early morning, you will visit Pac Bo Cave by driving north toward the Chinese border. Pac Bo Cave locally means head-water located in Historical and revolutionary relics Pac Bo on Cac Mac Mountain. This was the place where Uncle Ho lived and worked when he returned in 1941 to lead the Vietnam revolution after 30 years work abroad. Your next stop is the exotic local markets. Here you can interact with locals while they barter their wares and understand more about hill tribe's lifestyle. Then return to Cao Bang for lunch. Finally transfer back to Hanoi or other option for you to extend your trip with an overnight at Ba Be Lake.
Inclusions & Options
2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, dinner
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room
- Meals as mentioned
- English or French speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance
- In the case the guest would like to do any amendment before tour departure date, please kindly contact us in advance by the email email@example.com. Any fees relating to guests’ amendment/modification must be paid by the guest.
- Within 2 days prior to departure date, NO modification/amendment could be accepted.
Event that the payment is completed and the tour is done; however, the guest can not do the tour as planned. The cancellation fees are applied as follow (based on the cancellation date and the departure date):
- Prior to the departure date more than 20 days: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- Prior to the departure date 15-20 days: 30% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 7-15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 4-7 days: 75% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 3 days: 100% tour price.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one