Best of Vietnam in 9 day
Itinerary: From the north to the south you won't miss any outstanding destinations that would bring you amazing memories and stories to share with everybody. This is the best way to enjoy every single thing of a particular Asian country, from the maginficient beauty of Halong bay to the tranquil atmosphere of Hue and Hoi An where for years still are dreaming places even for the local, or the differences of city life and delta life in the south Vietnam. You will be the one not only to observe but also to hands on the activities. Don't forget to take camera to record all nice memory in your tour.
- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN HANOI
Welcome to your holiday to enjoy the best of Vietnam. Arriving at Noi Bai airport you will be transferred by car to Au coeur d'Hanoi Boutique Hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter.
DAY 02: HANOI - HA LONG BAY
A guide will pick you up from your hotel. After a 4 hour journey we board our Ha Long Bay cruise boat to feast on a delicious seafood lunch on whilst cruising through some of the thousands of limestone karsts within this stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site. Swim in the bay’s emerald waters, explore caves with incredible formations and spend the night enjoying the tranquility of Ha Long Bay.
DAY 03: HALONG CRUISE - HANOI NIGHTLIFE
We welcome the morning on our cruise with a session of Tai Chi on the deck and a leisurely breakfast before cruising to shore. Your evening is free to enjoy the excitement of Hanoi's Old Quarter nightlife.
DAY 04: HUE CITY TOUR
We depart Hanoi on an early morning flight to the historical city of Hue. Our full day tour of Hue includes a visit to the imperial citadel, an emperor’s tomb, the Thien Mu Pagoda and a delicious vegetarian lunch prepared by Buddhist nuns.
DAY 05: TRAVEL FROM HUE TO HOI AN
DAY 06: HOI AN - FREE DAY
A free day in Hoi An, a shopping mecca which is famous for its tailoring with a huge variety of fabrics from which to choose. You can feast on the local seafood, relax on the beaches, do a Hoi An cooking class or take a My Son ancient ruins tour.
DAY 07: TRAVEL FROM HOI AN TO HO CHI MINH CITY
Free Day Another day in paradise to pick up the last of your tailoring and sneak in another massage.
DAY 08: HO CHI MINH - CU CHI TUNNEL TOUR
Depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels, just 60 kilometers away from Ho Chi Minh City. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its 220 kilometer-long tunnel system and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigners to visit.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery is home to ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destruction and damage all over the area caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone." The remnants in Cu Chi are evidence of the fierce battle that took place. You will even have chance to fire an AK-47.
At the end of the tour, the bus will take you back to Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 09: HO CHI MINH - MEKONG DELTA TOUR
DAY 10: HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE DAY
It's time to say goodbye. You'll get a private transfer to the Tan Son Nhat airport.
Inclusions & Options
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vihicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- All domestic flights
- Airport Taxes and Fuel charges
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Your International Flights Vietnam and Cambodia entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one