Ba Be Lake Tour
Itinerary: Located in Ba Be District, Bac Kan Province, Ba Be Lake is worldwide known as one of the largest natural lakes in the world. With 500 ha wide and 17 - 23 m depth, situated in the 145m high from the sea, Ba Be Lake attract so many tourist by its pristine and charming nature. Furthermore, take part in a tour around Ba Be Lake you can also have chance to learn about the life and culture of ethnic people here. We do hope that you will get a memorable treasure for your life from this tour.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be
Day 2: Ba Be Lake
Day 3: Ba Be Lake - Hanoi
- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can customize this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
DAY 1: HANOI - BA BE
In the early morning, from Hanoi you will spend approximately 7 hours drive about 270 km to head north to visit Ba Be Lake, the green pearl of Northeastern forest. Ba Be is also the largest natural lake in Vietnam. Your trip will take you through the flatland of the Red River Delta up into the mountain areas north of Hanoi. Along the way you can feel the scenery becomes more and more picturesque, and have time to stop en route for lunch. Up on arrival by mid afternoon, you will do the check in procedure in your guest house. After freshen up, it's time for you to head out for some exploration before the sunsets.
DAY 2: BA BE LAKE
Having breakfast and then you take a short drive to the jetty and start your cruising tour around Ba Be Lake on your private boat. This lake is the place that is the meeting point of three rivers named Pe Lam, Pe Lu, and Pe Leng, so people call it is the Three Lake or Ba Be Lake. If the weather permitting, you can have chance to swim in crystal clear waters before having lunch. Next, you board to Pac Ngoi village to learn about Tay people. Visit this village you can feel the immaculate life here is almost unchanged from the past until now. Especially, you will be guests of the Tay people for the night.
DAY 3: BA BE LAKE - HANOI
Today you will leave Ba Be and transfer back to Hanoi. Along the way you will stop to visit interesting Thai Nguyen Ethnology Museum to have the overview of Vietnam's 54 minority ethnic groups. This Museum was built in 1060 with the old name was Viet Bac Museum. Nowadays, it attracts many tourists, the researchers and scientists. Finally you will back to Hanoi about mid afternoon.
Inclusions & Options
2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room
- Meals as mentioned
- English or French speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance
- In the case the guest would like to do any amendment before tour departure date, please kindly contact us in advance by the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any fees relating to guests’ amendment/modification must be paid by the guest.
- Within 2 days prior to departure date, NO modification/amendment could be accepted.
Event that the payment is completed and the tour is done; however, the guest can not do the tour as planned. The cancellation fees are applied as follow (based on the cancellation date and the departure date):
- Prior to the departure date more than 20 days: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- Prior to the departure date 15-20 days: 30% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 7-15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 4-7 days: 75% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 3 days: 100% tour price.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one