2 day-3 Night Small-Group Sapa Trekking Tour by Night Train from Hanoi
Itinerary: Two nights on an overnight train. Enjoy one night’s accommodation in Sapa. An experience about the daily life of ethnic minorities such as the Hmong, Black Hmong, Dzao and Dzay people.
Activities: Trek to Cat Cat, Lao Chai - Ta Van, Y Linh Ho. Hotel at best location of Sapa. All-included package
- 3-night Sapa trek including overnight trains
- Trek to the hill tribe village of Cat Cat and learn about Hmong customs
- Visit Lao Chai and Ta Van, home to the Black Hmong, Dzao and Dzay people Marvel at the emerald green rice fields of northwest Vietnam
- Stay one night at a 3 or 4-star hotel in Sapa
- Sleep two nights on a round-trip train from Hanoi to Lao Cai
- Hotel pickup in Hanoi included
Day 1: Hanoi - Lao Cai
Transfer from Hanoi on the overnight sleeper train to Lao Cai. Your guide will collect you from your Hanoi Old Quarter hotel in time for a departure at approximately 8pm - 8:30pm. Relax on board the air-conditioned train, and arrive refreshed at approximately 6am the next morning.
Day 2: Lao Cai - Sapa - Cat Cat - Sapa (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Following a pick-up from Lao Cai Station on arrival, transfer to Sapa on the dramatic mountain roads of the Hoang Lien Son range. Check into your hotel on arrival in Sapa town center, and freshen up before breakfast. Then, start a walking tour to the hill tribe village of Cat Cat, home of the H'mong minority people. Discover H’mong villages nestled in the valley, and meet some of the hill tribes going about their daily lives. Learn about their traditional cultures and meet local families. Return to your hotel in Sapa for your overnight stay.
Day 3: Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa - Lao Cai (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Following breakfast at your hotel, embark on a lovely trek along the buffalo trails of the surrounding hills. Pass several tribal villages, including Lao Chai and Ta Van, home to the Black H'mong, Dzao and Dzay minority peoples. Marvel at the spectacular scenery, inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can ever meet. Once on the valley floor, appreciate the beauty of the surrounding valley, walled by the multi-layered rice terraces and scattered villages. Return to Sapa for transfer to Lao Cai Railway Station after dinner at the hotel, the return train ride to Hanoi. Tour services end at Hanoi Train Station, from where you can easily catch a taxi to hotels in the Old Quarter.
Inclusions & Options
- Accommodation in a 2-star hotel in Sa Pa.
- Return train tickets Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi (air-conditioned soft sleeper cabin)
- Local English speaking guide
- Transfers by air-conditioned car
- Meals as per the above program (Cinamon Restaurant)
- Entrance fees
- Service charge
- Government tax
- Shower room after the tour on the 2nd day (if you choose to check out)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
- Extra nights spent in the accommodation after the tour
- Late checkout (available for an extra fee to be paid at the reception)
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Questions & Answers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A single supplement of 20% will be added to single passengers requiring their own room
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one