DAILY FULL DAY HALONG BAY ISLANDS AND CAVES TOUR FROM HANOI
Itinerary: **DIRECT BOOKING FOR DIRECT CARE Discovering the beauty of paradise in the most beautiful water in Vietnam and the world with a one day Ha Long tour from Hanoi.
Activities: Kayaking - Bamboo Boating, Thien Cung Grotto
- Halong Bay day cruise by traditional junk Visit Thien Cung Cave.
- Take a 30-minute kayak or bamboo boat tour
- Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch
- Round-trip hotel transport included from Hanoi
- Upgrade for a private tour with personalized commentary and transport
7:40 – 08:15: Pick up from your hotels/ hostels in the Old Quarter and depart for the Tuan Chau island, Ha long City, stop over for a rest on the way.
12:30: Here you'll board a Traditional Wooden Junk and head into the bay. A fresh seafood lunch (Vegetarian available if requested) is served on the way out.
The limestone bedrock and sheer cliffs of the countless islets have inspired local people to come up with equally fanciful names: Stone Dogs Island, Duck Island, Finger Island, Incense Burner Island, and Fighting Cocks Island, the symbol of Halong Bay.
14:00: You will then head on to Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), a magnificent and otherworldly caves. Explore their huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Finally, enjoy 45-minutes of Kayaking or Bamboo boat around the islands and water tunnels and bask in the charm of this natural paradise.
16:30: You will be brought back to the Halong tourist wharf, where your vehicle is waiting to take you back to Hanoi.
20:30: The trip ends at your hotel inside the Old Quarter
[Note]: We provide small group, luxury and private guide & car tour for the best comfort. Please click BOOK NOW button for more options!
Inclusions & Options
- Kayaking trip or Bamboo boat
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transfers by shuttle bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking Minimum numbers apply.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible - we 100% guarantee it.
- Your currency is set to USD.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one