3-Day Sapa Trekking and Bus Tour
Itinerary: Trekking through rice terraces, tiny hill-tribe villages that seems a world apart. Enjoy traditional local meals, see top sites and learn about local culture, traditions and customs from your local guide
Activities: Trek to Cat Cat, Lao Chai - Ta Van, Y Linh Ho. Hotel. Optional Fansipan Tickets paid by yourself with help from our Receptionist.
- Enjoy a 3-day tour to Sapa from Hanoi by air-conditioned bus
- Visit the most beautiful minority villages in Sapa
- See the colorful costumes of the H'Mong, Red Dzao, and Dzay minorities
- Taste the scrumptious local food
- Trek past beautiful rice paddies
Day 1: Hanoi - Hotel in Sapa - Cat Cat Village
Day one begins with pick-up from your hotel around 06:30-07:00. The bus will stop for a couple of breaks before arriving in Sapa at 13:00. Once there, you will meet some local ethnic minority people from the H’mong, Dzao and Tay tribes, in their colorful traditional costumes. Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch and check-in to your hotel afterwards.
After lunch continue your tour with a drive to Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong ethnic minority, and located at the foot of Mount Fansipan (the highest mountain in Vietnam). Your local guide will introduce you to the daily life of the locals, and you will trek down to the valley. The 2-hour trek distance covers about 2.5 km (1.5 miles).
In the afternoon you will return back to Sapa for dinner at 18.00 and you will overnight hotel stay.
Day 2: Lao Chai - Trekking to Ta Van Village - Overnight in Sapa Town
On day two, after breakfast take a 5 km trek along rice terraces to the Black H'mong village of Lao Chai. Then trek to Ta Van village – home to the Dzay ethnic minority. The total trekking distance is about 9 km and it lasts 4 hours.
At 11:30, a bus will pick you up at Ta Van Bridge to head back to Sapa. After lunch at 12:00, enjoy some free time in the afternoon to discover Sapa town by yourself. In the evening return to your hotel for dinner and another overnight stay.
Day 3: Optional Tour with Fansipan Peak - Sapa - Hanoi
(This day does not include the tour guide, feel free to explore by yourself !!!
Tickets for Train and Cable Car NOT Included. Please ask our Receptionist they would help you to buy)
7:00am-8:00am breakfast at Hotel and check out
9:00am depart for Sapa Cable Car station
9:30am transfer to Fansipan Peak by cable car
Have some free time to enjoy the atmosphere and panoramic views
11:00am return to Sapa Cable Car station
11:30am return to your hotel and enjoy lunch. Free time after lunch.
At 15:00 you will meet with group members and by 15:30 you will be on your way back to Hanoi.
You will be back at your hotel in Hanoi at 21:15.
Inclusions & Options
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off
- 2 nights' accommodation at Panorama Hotel Sapa, No 10, Hoang Dieu street, Sapa
- Transfer by modern air-conditioned bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary: 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Gratuities (optional)
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one