3-Day Sapa Trekking and Bus Tour
Itinerary: Trekking through rice terraces and tiny hill-tribe villages that seems a world apart. Enjoy traditional Vietnamese meals, see top sites and learn about local culture, traditions and customs from your local guide.
- Enjoy a 3-day tour to Sapa from Hanoi by air-conditioned bus
- Visit the most beautiful minority villages in Sapa
- See the colorful costumes of the H'Mong, Red Dzao, and Dzay minorities
- Taste the scrumptious local food
- Trek past beautiful rice paddies
Day 1: Hanoi - Hotel in Sapa - Cat Cat Village
Day one begins with pick-up from your hotel around 06:30-07:00. The bus will stop for a couple of breaks before arriving in Sapa at 13:00. Once there, you will meet some local ethnic minority people from the H’mong, Dzao and Tay tribes, in their colorful traditional costumes. Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch and check-in to your hotel afterwards.
After lunch continue your tour with a drive to Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong ethnic minority, and located at the foot of Mount Fansipan (the highest mountain in Vietnam). Your local guide will introduce you to the daily life of the locals, and you will trek down to the valley. The 2-hour trek distance covers about 2.5 km (1.5 miles).
In the afternoon you will return back to Sapa for dinner at 18.00 and you will overnight hotel stay.
At 11:30, a bus will pick you up at Ta Van Bridge to head back to Sapa. After lunch at 12:00, enjoy some free time in the afternoon to discover Sapa town by yourself. In the evening return to your hotel for dinner and another overnight stay.
Inclusions & Options
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off
- 2 nights' accommodation at Panorama Hotel Sapa, No 10, Hoang Dieu street, Sapa
- Transfer by modern air-conditioned bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary: 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Gratuities (optional)
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
• Be aware that the 6 km can be challenging, especially in rainy weather
• Tour is not suitable for individuals with mobility difficulties and children under 6
• Note that the homestay offers only the most basic amenities
• Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent, any special medication. Also bring warm clothes including a scarf, hat and cap because the weather in Sapa is unpredictable
• It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March due to the altitude of Sapa. It is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
• Please bring Vietnamese Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well
• US dollars, euros, and Australian dollars are also accepted in Sapa
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one