2-Day Spectacular Sapa Trekking and Bus Tour
Itinerary: You will have chance to admire the beautiful scenery as you travel the longest highway in Vietnam before enjoining yourself in Sapa. Trekking down to the bottom of the valley to the waterfall with stunning views.
- Discover the beauty of the mountanious north of Vietnam by bus on this tour from Hanoi to Sapa
- Save time with daily bus pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi
- See the most popular travel sites in Sapa: Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai
- Visit the most well-known ethnic groups in the region
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa
06:30 – 06:45 Pick up from your hotel and depart for Sapa.
9:30 Follow the highway to Lao Cai city where you will make your first stop for breakfast.
11:00 Stop off at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
13:00 Arrive at Sapa Town, where you'll see the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao and Tay People. Here enjoy a lunch of local Vietnamese dishes.
14:30 Take a short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village, home of the Black H’mong ethnic people and located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. A local guide will give you insight into daily life of the locals. Trek down to the bottom of the valley to the waterfall, where the French built a hydraulic power station. Stop to take photos before walking back to the hotel. The trek is approximately 3.5 kilometers and lasts for 3 hours.
17:00 Return to Sapa Town. You'll be recommended good local restaurants for your dinner and will stay overnight in a hotel.
Day 2: Sapa – Hanoi
07:00 – 07:45 Have breakfast at your hotel and prepare a light pack for trekking.
08:00 Take a short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai. See the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain before heading to Ta Van village, home of the Dzay People. The trek takes around 3.5 hours and covers 9 kilometers.
11:30 The bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to take you back to Sapa center.
12:00 – 15:00 Have a shower at the hotel, check out and have lunch, before enjoying some time to explore at your own leisure.
15:00 Meet the rest of your group at the hotel to prepare for your return to Hanoi.
15:15 Get back on the bus to go back to Hanoi. During the journey you will stop for 2 breaks.
21:00 Arrive back at your accommodation in Hanoi.
Inclusions & Options
- Transfer in modern air-conditioned bus from Hanoi to Sapa and back
- 2 bottles of water, tissues, 2 snacks
- English-speaking tour guide during the bus trip
- Local guide in Sapa
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast at the Cinnamon Restaurant in Legend Hotel Sapa
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Deluxe room hotel in Sapa
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
• If you do not want to attend the long Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van trek on day 2, your tour leader will help you to visit another location. You are responsible for all ticket and transportation costs
• Elderly people should not attend the 9 kilometer trek, due to its challenging nature
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one