Oasis Bay Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
Itinerary: Deep descovery Halong for 3 days. Pick up at your hotel. Take National road to Halong arriving at noon. Visit the World Natural Heritage areas of Halong Bay. Take the activities of Suprising Cave, Kayaking, Swimming. Overnight 2 nights on Cruise
Activities: Cooking class, Outdoor Jacuzzi, Kayaking, Tai Chi, Squid fishing, Swimming, Fog Pond, Swan Islet, Fighting Cock islets
The perfect itinerary with Oasis Bay Classic Cruise will take you travel without missing any famous sightseeing spots in Halong Bay.On the way, the boat drifted slowly through the water, riding gently upon the heaving ocean swell that rise and fall rhythmically. Contemplating a distant island growing on the brilliant horizon and take indescribable feeling.
7h45-8h30: Pick you up at your hotel.
12h30: Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour and refresh at the Oasis Bay Lounge for about 20 minutes before boarding.
13h00: Transfer to cruise. Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence.
13h30-14h30: Special lunch will be served on board while passing by Dog islet, Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay), Hoa Cuong fishing village, Swan islet. After having lunch, the Oasis Bay will continue exploring the wonders of Halong Bay. Anchoring the vessels at Frog Pond area.
15h30-17h00: Explore this beautiful area by kayaking through the majestic scenery or swimming in emerald coloured water.
17h15-18h45: Relax on the sundeck with a few cocktails complimented by a variety of tropical fruits and best local wines. Then attend a cooking demonstration with our Chef to learn one of the most popular cuisines in Vietnam: spring rolls, or refresh yourself in outdoor Jacuzzi.
19h00-20h00: Enjoy a specially gourmet dinner.
21h00-23h00: Evening Activities, relax at leisure: squid fishing
6h30: Wake up to a very special morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong.
7h00-7h30: Breakfast. Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices….
8h00: Put on your swimwear before taking our transfer small boat to begin another unforgettable day trip to discover one of the world wonders. You will have the chance to visit the Ho Dong Tien by kayaking and after that lunch on boat
15h00-16h00: Cruise to a Pearl Farm to see and learn firsthand how they harvest these shiny stones.
16h30-17h00: Get back on the Oasis Bay Cruise, take a hot shower and enjoy second night onboard.
6h30: Enjoy Taichi class on Sundeck.
7h00-7h30:Breakfast. Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices….
8h00-9h00: Relax or Visit Sung Sot Cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
9h30: Check-out cabins and settle bills. Relaxing time and cruising.
10h30: The Lunch will be served while Oasis Bay is cruising back to the harbour.
12h30-12h45: Shuttle bus pick guest up at Oasis Bay Lounge.
17h00-17h30: Arrive in Hanoi.
Inclusions & Options
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- English speaking tour guide
- Welcome drinks
- Full meals onboard: 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast (For 2 Days / 1 Night) 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts (For 3 Days / 2 Nights)
- Usage of Jacuzzi (maximum 20 minutes)
- Tai Chi session
- Transportation: 29-seat shuttle bus (surounding Old Quarter Street)
- Tuan Chau island ticket.
Excluded in the quoted rate
- Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
- Airfares and accommodation before and after the trip.
- Visa fee and visa arrangement fee;
- Drinks & personal expenses
- Gratuities and tips
- VAT tax
- Free of charge for the 1st child under 4 years old sharing bed with adults
- Child from 4 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with adults: surcharge 50% adult rate.
- Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents: surcharge 75% adult rate.
- Maximum occupancy for a cabin: 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
- Prior to the departure date more than 20 days: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- Prior to the departure date 15-20 days: 30% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 7-15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 4-7 days: 75% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 3 days: 100% tour price.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one