2 Days 1 Night in Halong Bay – Oasis Bay Cruise
Itinerary: Pick up at your hotel. Take National road to Halong arriving at noon. Visit the World Natural Heritage areas of Halong Bay. Take the activities of Suprising Cave, Kayaking, Swimming. Overnight on Cruise
Activities: Outdoor Jacuzzi, Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai Chi, Squid fishing, Swimming, Suprising cave visit
Experience the karst landscape of Halong Bay on a 2-day cruise, with round-trip transfers from Hanoi. Climb aboard a traditional junk boat and sail among thousands of small islets. Stop to swim and kayak in the emerald waters, and discover hidden caves.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (L - D)
7:45 - 8:30 Pick you up at your hotel inside the Old Quarter
12:30 Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour and refresh at the Oasis Bay Lounge for about 20 minutes before boarding.
13:00 Transfer to cruise. Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence.
13:30-14:30 Special lunch will be served on board while cruising and passing by Dog islet, Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay), Hoa Cuong fishing village, Swan islet. After having lunch, the Oasis Bay will continue exploring the wonders of Halong bay. Anchoring the vessels at Frog Pond area.
15:30-17:00 Explore this beautiful area by kayaking through the majestic scenery or swimming in emerald coloured water.
17:15-18:45 Relax on the sundeck with a few cocktails complimented by a variety of tropical fruits and best local wines. Then attend a cooking demonstration with our Chef to learn one of the most popular cuisines in Vietnam: spring rolls, or refresh yourself in outdoor Jacuzzi.
19:00-20:00 Enjoy a specially gourmet dinner.
21:00-23:00 Evening Activities, relax at leisure: squid fishing, boat games
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B - L)
6:30 Wake up to a very special morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong.
7:00-7:30 Breakfast. Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices…
8:00-9:00 Visit Sung Sot Cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
9:30 Check-out cabins and settle bills.
10:30 Lunch will be served while the Oasis Bay is crusing back to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:30-12:45 Shuttle bus pick guest up at Oasis Bay Lounge.
17:00-17:30 Arrive Hanoi.
Inclusions & Options
- Shuttle bus transfers Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Accommodation in a deluxe cabin
- Single room (for single travelers)
- All meals on board (2 x lunch; 1 x dinner; 1 x breakfast)
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Cookery demonstrations
- Kayaking/bamboo boat activities
- Complimentary bottled water (every day)
Excluded in the quoted rate
- Tax & service charge
- Tips not compulsory and personal expenses
- Tips and personal expenses
- Hotel transfers outside of Hanoi Old Quarter
- Transfers from AirBnB (or other accommodation without a clear address)
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Free of charge for the 1st child under 4 years old sharing bed with adults
- Child from 4 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with adults: surcharge 50% adult rate.
- Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents: surcharge 75% adult rate.
- Maximum occupancy for a cabin: 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
- Prior to the departure date more than 20 days: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- Prior to the departure date 15-20 days: 30% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 7-15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 4-7 days: 75% of total tour price.
- Prior to the departure date 3 days: 100% tour price.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one