Cozy Bay Cruise
Itinerary: Hanoi city - Van Gia floating fishing village - Halong Pearl Farm Village - Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) - Hanoi city
Activities: Fishing Village, Squid Fishing , Tai Chi Exercises, Kayaking
DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Cozy Bay Cruise (L/D)
07:45 – 08:15 – Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:30 – Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 hours.
10:00 – Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12:00 – Arrive Bai Chay harbor, Halong Bay.
12:15 – Welcome to Cozy Bay Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
12:30 – Have Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14:30 – Arrival in Van Gia floating fishing village, take rowing boat through the village or kayaking to visiting around the floating fishing village.
15:30 – Continued exploration the bay.
16:00 – Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village, and Swimming in the bay.
17.30 – Back Cozy Bay Cruise and relax.
18:00 – Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Cozy Bay Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:30 – Time for dinner enjoying special seafood on the cruise.
21:00 – Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Cozy Cruise.
DAY 2: Cozy Bay Cruise – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00 – Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08:00 – Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
10:00 – Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11:00 – Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00 – Cozy Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30 – Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30 – Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16:00 – 16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Inclusions & Options
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge.
- English speaking guide.
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar.
- Kayaking or rowing boat.
- Welcome drink.
- Meals on-board.
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration.
- Insurance on-board.
- Cooking class on cruise.
- Check in: 12:15pm
- Check out: 11:00am
- Arrival in Hanoi: 16:30pm
- Free of charge for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults (No extra Mattress)
- The Child Rate for children from 5 to below 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults: 75% Adult rate (No extra Mattress)
- Two children below 12 years sharing private cabin get 25% discount from adult cabin rate.
- Kayaking is free of charge for 3 day 2 night trip. For 2 day 1 night trip, kayaking fee $10/person applies and must be booked in advance.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person applies if guests stay overnight on December 24th and/or December 31st.
- Shuttle bus: $30/adult and $20/child under 12 round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
Hello there Signature me and two of my friends are going to vietnamn in november and are considering to take a cruise with you, just have a couple of question : Were do you book the shuttlebus or private car? and i can see that the shuttlebus costs 30 dollars per person hanoi-halong-hanoi, but whats does the private car cost the same route ? And as i said, we are looking to go on a cruise in late of november, should we book as soon as possible or is that something we can wait with for some time ? /// D
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one