La Casta 5* Cruise 2 days 1 night
Itinerary: Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong Bay - Over night on boat Day 2: Tai Chi - Ti Top island - Tuan Chau Marina - Hanoi
07:45 - 08:15: Pick up from your hotel or our office 31 Lo Su, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
12:00: Arrival in Tuan Chau Island
12:45: Transfer to La Casta Pontoon
13:00: Welcome drinks, cruise information and check-in
13:15 - 14:45: Lunch is served at the restaurant
15:00: Visit Sung Sot Cave (1 hour)
16:00 - 17:00: Cruise along Halong Bay
Afternoon tea on the sundeck
Enjoy an afternoon spa treatment*
Kayaking * option in Tung Sau Pearl Farm or Luon Cave
17:00 – 17:45: Cooking demonstration on the sundeck
Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
17:45 - 18:45: Happy Hour on the sundeck*
19:15: Dinner is served at the restaurant
21:00: Happy Hour on the sundeck
Enjoy a spa treatment
Board games & darts
06:30: Tai Chi on the sundeck
07:00: Coffee & tea with freshly baked pastries in the restaurant
07:40: Visit Ti Top Island
08:45 - 09:15: Bill settlement and check out
09:00: Breakfast at the restaurant
10:10: Traditional Vietnamese Tea Ceremony
10:30 - 11:15: Light lunch is served at Restaurant.
10:45: Return to Tuan Chau Marina
12:15 - 12:30: Return to Hanoi
Payable upon bill settlement and cabin checkout
Program can be changed without prior notice
Inclusions & Options
- Welcome drink, juice, tea and coffee in the morning
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English/French speaking guide onboard
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioning, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin
- All meals mentioned above (01 lunch, 01 set menu dinner, 01 light breakfast and brunch)
- Travel Insurance onboard
- Tax and service charges
- Shuttle bus two way transfer
- Hotels, airport transfers
- Optional requested services such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving, barbeques and other specific wishes that can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips, and personal expenses
- All service that are not clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- More than 7 days prior to trip departure: No charge
- 7 days - 3 days before arrival: 50% charge
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rate
- No show: 100% of total rate
Questions & Answers
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2 including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
Tuan Chau Island
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.
Sung Sot Cave
Commonly known as Hang Sung Sot, it is the largest cave in Halong Bay. Discovered by a group of French explorers in the early 1900s, the cave is popular because of its panoramic views of the bay from the top.
A destination best for kayaking located on the north-eastern part of Bo Hon Island.
Tung Sau Pearl Farm
An area in Halong Bay dedicated to growing pearls and practicing a handicraft system based on Vietnamese traditional experience and Japanese technology.
Ti Top Island
Named after the Russian astronaut German Titov during his first visit to Halong Bay. The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one