Daily Full Day Halong Bay Islands and Cave Tour from Hanoi
Itinerary: Experience Halong with Join-in group with Dragonfly Cruise, explore UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch, take a kayak or bamboo boat ride, visit the stunning Heavenly Palace Cave
Activities: Visit Cock Fighting,Dinh Huong islet, Thien Cung Cave, Kayaking/Bamboo. Seafood Lunch
- Halong Bay day cruise by traditional junk.
- Take kayak or bamboo boat tour. Visit Heaven Palace Cave
- Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch
- Round-trip hotel transport included from Hanoi
- Upgrade for a private tour with personalized commentary and transport
7:40 – 08:15: Pick up from your hotels/ hostels in the Old Quarter and depart for the Tuan Chau island, Ha long City, stop over for a rest on the way.
12:30: Here you'll board a Traditional Wooden Junk and head into the bay. A fresh seafood lunch (Vegetarian available if requested) is served on the way out.
The limestone bedrock and sheer cliffs of the countless islets have inspired local people to come up with equally fanciful names: Stone Dogs Island, Duck Island, Finger Island, Incense Burner Island, and Fighting Cocks Island, the symbol of Halong Bay.
14:00: You will then head on to Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto), a magnificent and otherworldly caves. Explore their huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Finally, enjoy 45-minutes of Kayaking or Bamboo boat around the islands and water tunnels and bask in the charm of this natural paradise.
16:30: You will be brought back to the Halong tourist wharf, where your vehicle is waiting to take you back to Hanoi.
20:15: The trip ends at your hotel inside the Old Quarter
Inclusions & Options
- Seafood lunch
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Hotels in Old Quarter of Hanoi. If you stay AirBnB/Homestay/Apartment, please come to our office: 37A Hang Thung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Round-trip transfers by shuttle bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Booking with Instant confirmation.
- In the case the tour could not operate as the weather condition, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 1 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible - we 100% guarantee it.
- Your currency is set to USD.
Questions & Answers
1: Will I be picked up from my hotel in Hanoi?
We offer Free pick up customers staying in Old Quater of Hanoi. Because we would pick up many customers staying at Hotels in Old Quater of Hanoi. The bus is not allowed to park long time along the narrow roads.
Should finish your breakfast before 08:00 to be ready for the pick up at your Hotel lobby.
The pick up time could be from 07:45 - 08:30. To make sure! Please ask your receptionist to confirm before the departure time.
Or Free Whatsapp/Imessage with Our hotline number: +84 964 760 469.
2: Pick up policy for travelers staying Airbnb/Homestay/Apartment?
No pick up for Airbnb/Homestay/Apartment as the addresses are not clear. There is no reception to contact then very hard for us to pick up.
Please come to our office: #37A Hang Thung str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi for the tour departure.
3: How long does it take to get to Halong Bay?
The distance from Hanoi to Halong Bay is around 175 km with National Expressroad. Travelling by shuttle bus or car would takes around 3.5 hours one way. The road from Hanoi to Halong may experience traffic jam so please allow extra time for that.
We also offer the Expressway transfer by Private Car. Could departure later then normal tour. Pick up time about 09:30 and back hotel about 19:00. Please contact with us for the best arrangement.
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one