Career with us
Job title: Sale and Marketing Excutive Excutive Country/ Department / Branch: Vietnam Reports directly to: Product manager Office Location: Hanoi Number of employees reporting for this position: 1 Date issued: 2nd April 2019
Charming Vietnam Travel is looking for a hands-on individual to drive the development of new touring products that will have a significant impact on the growth of business. You will need to be able to work autonomously and as part of a cross-functional team to create commercially viable products and deliver within budget and on schedule. The candidate will work closely with Director in Charming’s office, key B2B partners, B2C and the Marketing department. The ideal candidate will be motivated by working in a fast moving and expanding our company, keen on finding solutions and taking opportunities with both hands.
• Support Product Manager in developing and implementing product strategy for company.
• Manage product development process for Charming Vietnam Travel in conjunction with product coordinators, purchasing, operations, sales and marketing.
• Research, benchmark and forecast new products to identify the most commercially viable products to develop.
• 5 years experience in product development, product management or operations and guiding. • Extensive travel to our destinations or prior experience living in Halong bay is a plus • Comprehensive travel industry knowledge of Halong Bay. • Background in a DMC is preferred.
• Ability to inspire a shared vision across a variety. • Experience in delivering high degree of customer service and satisfaction • Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills across a variety of cultures • A self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team to meet tough deadlines and targets. • Good command of both written and spoken English.
Attitude • A positive person who thrives in a fast-paced and growing company – we are looking for a ‘start-up’ mentality. • Desire to travel extensively in Vietnam. • Able to work flexibly including outside office hours when required.
To apply this position, please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: Mr. Bui Nam 0964 760 469