Calypso Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Itinerary: Halong Bay, Swimming, Sun bathing, Bai Tu Long Bay , Cong Dong - Cong Do area, BBQ dinner, Tai chi, Thien Canh Son Cave
Activities: Kayaking, Swimming, Cooking Class, Tai Chi, Play Card, Karaoke.
Explore Halong Bay on Calypso Cruiser – one cruise vessel featuring 12 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 3-days cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Halong Bay, a part of Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Inclusions & Options
- English speaking guide.
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar.
- Kayaking or rowing boat.
- Welcome drink.
- Meals on-board.
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration.
- Insurance on-board.
- Cooking class on cruise.
- Arrival in Hanoi: 16:30pm
- Free of charge for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults (No extra Mattress)
- The Child Rate for children from 5 to below 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults: 75% Adult rate (No extra Mattress)
- Two children below 12 years sharing private cabin get 25% discount from adult cabin rate.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person applies if guests stay overnight on December 24th and/or December 31st.
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one