3 Days 2 Nights Halong Bay Cruise & Cat Ba Island
Itinerary: **BEST WAY TO DISCOVERY CAT BA ISLAND & HALONG BAY This 3-day itinerary takes you to Ha Long Bay and Cat Ba Island from Hanoi and is the perfect opportunity to experience the beauty of Ha Long Bay.
- Enjoy a 3-day trip to Ha Long Bay and Cat Ba Island
- Take a cruise on a traditional junk and enjoy the scenery of Ha Long Bay
- Explore the lagoons by kayak
- Enjoy the cooking class with Vietnamese Cuisine
- Biking ride through the jungle to Viet Hai village on Cat Ba island
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long
Meet your tour guide at your accommodation in Hanoi and head to Ha Long Bay. Once you arrive you’ll board a boat at Bai Chay harbor to embark on a traditional Ha Long cruise. Enjoy a welcome drink as you receive a cruise briefing.
Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot cave, where you’ll see an amazing array of stalactites and stalagmites. Stop at Soi Sim Island or Titop Island for an hour of swimming. Enjoy some time kayaking, the best way to discover true beauty of Ha Long Bay.
The boat will drop anchor in a calm area, and you can relax on the sundeck at sunset and enjoy the tastes of some local wines and fruits. Join a cooking session on board before dinner. Later you can enjoy a karaoke session or try your luck fishing for squid.
Overnight on the traditional junk.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island
Start your day with tea or coffee and enjoy breakfast on board. Visit a pearl farm, see pearl products and learn about the process of pearl making in Ha Long. Transfer to a day boat that will take you to Lan Ha Bay.
Visit Monkey Island, home to endangered wild monkeys. Stop at Viet Hai harbor. Enjoy a 5-kilometer bike ride through the jungle to Viet Hai village. Make a short trek to Cat Ba National Park and then ride your bike back to the harbor again.
Enjoy lunch on the boat in Lan Ha Bay. When you arrive at Beo harbor a bus will take you to Cat Ba town. Have dinner at the hotel restaurant and then free time to explore Cat Ba town afterwards.
Overnight at a 3-star hotel or 4-star resort, please check-it-out at the booking button.
Day 3: Cat Ba Island – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
Enjoy spectacular morning views of Cat Ba town during breakfast. After checking out of the hotel the bus will take you to the harbor, where you’ll board a boat for the transfer back to Ha Long Bay. Board the Dragon Gold cruise and relax as you take in the spectacular scenery of Ha Long on the way back.
Enjoy lunch on the junk as you head back to the harbor. The bus will be waiting to drive you back to Hanoi, where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions & Options
- Kayaking Service
- Meals on board
- Entrance tickets, visiting fees & overnight fees
- Insurance on board
- Accommodation: 1 nights on board 1 night at 3 star hotel/ 4 star resort
- Boat cruise
- Welcome drink
- Roundtrip shuttle bus around the Old Quarter
- English Speaking tour guide
- Check - in: 12.00. Check - out: 11.00
- Free of charge for children under 2 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults (No extra Mattress)
- The Child Rate for children from 5 to below 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults: 75% Adult rate (No extra Mattress)
- Two children below 7 years sharing private cabin get 25% discount from adult cabin rate.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person applies if guests stay overnight on December 24th and/or December 31st.
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one