3-Day Spectacular Sapa Trekking and Luxury Limousine Transfer Tour
Itinerary: Trekking through rice terraces, tiny hill-tribe villages that seems a world apart. Enjoy traditional local meals, see top sites and learn about local culture, traditions and customs from your local guide
Activities: Trek to Cat Cat, Lao Chai - Ta Van, Y Linh Ho. Hotel. Optional Fansipan Tickets paid by yourself with help from our Receptionist.
- Enjoy a 3-day tour to Sapa from Hanoi by Luxury Limousine Air-conditioned Transfer
- Visit the most beautiful minority villages in Sapa
- See the colorful costumes of the H'Mong, Red Dzao, and Dzay minorities
- Taste the scrumptious local food
- Trek past beautiful rice paddies
- Optional to Conquer Fansipan Peak
Day 1: Hanoi - Hotel in Sapa - Cat Cat Village
06:30 - 06:45: Pick up at our Office at 31 Lo Su str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi and depart for Sapa.
The bus will stop for a couple of breaks before arriving in Sapa at 13:00. Once there, you will meet some local ethnic minority people from the H’mong, Dzao and Tay tribes, in their colorful traditional costumes.
Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch at your hotel in Sapa and check-in to your hotel afterwards.
14:30: Your guide pick up you to trek to Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong ethnic minority, and located at the foot of Mount Fansipan (the highest mountain in Vietnam).
Your local guide will introduce you to the daily life of the locals, and you will trek down to the valley. The 2-hour trek distance covers about 3.5 km (2.5 miles).
In the afternoon you will return back to Sapa for dinner at 18.00 and you will overnight hotel stay.
Day 2: Lao Chai - Trekking to Ta Van Village - Overnight in Sapa Town
09:00 - 09:30: Take a 5 km trek along rice terraces to the Black H'mong village of Lao Chai. Then trek to Ta Van village – home to the Dzay ethnic minority. The total trekking distance is about 9 km and it lasts 4 hours.
12:00: Having lunch with local food at Ta Van village.
Enjoy some free time in the afternoon to discover Sapa town by yourself.
Having dinner at your hotel and another overnight stay.
Day 3: Optional Tour with Fansipan Peak - Sapa - Hanoi
(This day does not include the tour guide, feel free to explore by yourself !!!
Tickets for Train and Cable Car NOT Included. Please ask our Receptionist they would help you to buy)
07:30: Breakfast at Hotel and check out
08:30: Depart for Sapa Cable Car station
09:30: Transfer to Fansipan Peak by cable car. Have some free time to enjoy the atmosphere and panoramic views
11:30: Return to Sapa Cable Car station
12:00: return to your hotel and enjoy lunch. Free time after lunch.
At 14:00: you will meet with group members and by 14:30 you will be on your way back to Hanoi.
You will be back at your hotel in Hanoi at 21:00.
Inclusions & Options
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off
- 2 nights' accommodation at Legend Hotel Sapa, #24 Dong Loi road, Sapa
- Transfer by modern air-conditioned bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary: 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Gratuities (optional)
- Fansipan Cable Car and Train Tickets
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
1: Will I be picked up from my hotel in Hanoi?
You should come to our office at 06:45 - 07:00.
Our Luxury Limousine Bus would pick up you at our Meeting Point: #37A Hang Thung str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi
Or Free Whatsapp/Imessage with Our hotline number: +84 964 760 469.
2: Pick up policy for travelers staying Airbnb/Homestay/Apartment?
No pick up for Airbnb/Homestay/Apartment as the addresses are not clear. There is no reception to contact then very hard for us to pick up.
Please come to our office: #37A Hang Thung str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi for the tour departure.
3: How long does it take to get to Sapa?
The distance from Hanoi to Halong Bay is around 320 km with Expressroad.
Travelling by shuttle bus or car would takes around 5.5 - 6 houes one way.
4: Are there stops along the way?
Yes, there are stop for food and toilet.
- 1rst time about 20 minutes at 09:30 for breakfast or coffee.
- 2nd time about 10 minutes at 11:30 for toilet before mountainous way from Lao Cai to Sapa
On the way back Hanoi. Would be 1 stop about 19:00 for a stop about 20 minutes for a fast food or quick dinner. Or toilet.
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one