2-Day Spectacular Sapa Trekking and Luxury Limousine Bus Tour
Itinerary: Admire the beautiful scenery as you travel the longest highway in Vietnam before enjoining yourself in Sapa. Trekking down to the bottom of the valley to the waterfall with stunning views.
Activities: Trek to Cat Cat, Lao Chai - Ta Van, Y Linh Ho. Hotel at best location of Sapa. All-included package
- Discover beautiful North of Vietnam by Luxury Limousine Bus from Hanoi to Sapa
- Daily departure at 37A Hang Thung str, Hanoi in the heart of Old Quarter of Hanoi
- See the famous travel sites in Sapa: Cat Cat, Lao Chai - Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai
- Visit the most well-known ethnic groups in the region
- Easy trekking program then most of everyone could join the program
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat Village Trek
06:45 - 07:00: Pick up at our Office at 37A Hang Thung str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi and depart for Sapa.
9:30: Follow the Highway to Lao Cai city where you will make your first stop for breakfast.
11:00: Stop off at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
13:00: Arrive at Sapa Town, where you'll see the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao and Tay People.
Enjoy a lunch of local Vietnamese dishes at Cinamon Hotel Sapa at #24 Dong Loi, Sapa.
14:30: Take a short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village, home of the Black H’mong ethnic people and located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. A local guide will give you insight into daily life of the locals. Trek down to the bottom of the valley to the waterfall, where the French built a hydraulic power station. Stop to take photos before walking back to the hotel. The trek is approximately 3.5 kilometers and last for 3 hours.
17:00: Return to Sapa Town.
Having dinner at your hotel and stay overnight at Legend Hotel Sapa 3* at #24 Dong Loi road, Sapa.
Day 2: Sapa - Lao Chai Ta Van Trek – Hanoi
08:00: Have breakfast at your hotel and prepare a light pack for trekking.
09:00: Take a short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai.
See the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain before heading to Ta Van village, home of the Dzay People. The trek takes around 3.5 hours and covers 9 kilometers.
Having Lunch at Local restaurant at Ta Van village.
13:30: The bus pick you up at Ta Van Bridge to take you back to Sapa center.
15:00: Meet the rest of your group at the hotel to prepare for your return to Hanoi.
15:15: Get back on the bus to go back to Hanoi. During the journey you will stop for 1 break about 15 minutes for short rest or restroom.
21:00: Arrive back at your accommodation in Hanoi.
Inclusions & Options
- Transfer in Luxury Limousin Bus from Hanoi to Sapa and back
- 2 bottles of water, tissues, 2 snacks
- English-speaking tour guide during the bus trip
- Local guide in Sapa
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast at the Cinnamon Restaurant in Legend Hotel Sapa 3* #24 Dong Loi road, Sapa Town.
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Deluxe room hotel in Sapa
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
1: Will I be picked up from my hotel in Hanoi?
You should come to our office at 06:45 - 07:00.
Our Luxury Limousine Bus would pick up you at our Meeting Point: #37A Hang Thung str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi
Or Free Whatsapp/Imessage with Our hotline number: +84 964 760 469.
2: Pick up policy for travelers staying Airbnb/Homestay/Apartment?
No pick up for Airbnb/Homestay/Apartment as the addresses are not clear. There is no reception to contact then very hard for us to pick up.
Please come to our office: #37A Hang Thung str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi for the tour departure.
3: How long does it take to get to Sapa?
The distance from Hanoi to Halong Bay is around 320 km with Expressroad.
Travelling by shuttle bus or car would takes around 5.5 - 6 houes one way.
4: Are there stops along the way?
Yes, there are stop for food and toilet.
- 1rst time about 20 minutes at 09:30 for breakfast or coffee.
- 2nd time about 10 minutes at 11:30 for toilet before mountainous way from Lao Cai to Sapa
On the way back Hanoi. Would be 1 stop about 19:00 for a stop about 20 minutes for a fast food or quick dinner. Or toilet.
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one